Getting to Stokely
From Mackinaw Bridge to Stokely:
- First map quest your way to the Mackinaw Bridge.
- After the bridge continue on 75N to Sault Ste Marie, Canada.
- After going through customs (remember your passport) turn right on Huron Street and very soon turn right at the first set of lights onto Queen Street
- Turn right onto Carmen's Way
- Carmen's Way will end then turn right onto Second Line East.
- Turn left onto Great Northern Rd. Continue on Great Northern Rd (Hwy 17 N) for about 20 minutes until you pass a barn with a big sign that reads "Joseph's Homestead".
- Make the next right turn onto Old Hwy 17 N. You will also see a Highway sign that says "Stokely Creek Lodge 3" just before the turn.
*After 2 kms bear right at the fork in the road onto Pickard Rd. On the right in a half a mile or 1km you will come to a big STOKELY CREEK sign and parking lot at 194 Pickard Rd.
Phone number and arrival information:
Call 866-stokely (786-5359) from the Sault Ste Marie Canada so we will know when you are arriving and we will meet you in the parking lot. We will transport your luggage to the lodge by snowmobile. You can ski, walk or hop on the snowmobile with the luggage transporter.